Here is USB Drivers installation procedure for Locosto USB based models :
* Motorola W156
* Motorola W160
* Motorola W161
* Motorola W175
* Motorola W180
* Motorola W181
* Motorola W230
* Motorola W270
* Motorola W388
* Motorola W396
* Motorola W397
* Motorola W397V
* Motorola W450
* Motorola W360
* Motorola EM325
* Motorola ZN200
Since Motorola released support for Locosto USB models with latest driver installer, procedure has been changed:
* Download "Motorola_Internal_Driver_Installation_3.5.0.m si" from Rocker Dongle Support
* Remove any previous Motorola Drivers installation
* Start "Motorola_Internal_Driver_Installation_3.5.0.m si" and install it
* Press "Start -> Programs -> Motorola Driver Installer -> Motorola Driver Installer.exe"
* Select "Clean and Reinstall"
* Reboot Your PC
At this point You can connect Your Locosto USB motorola in POWERED OFF state to Your USB PC port. Drivers should be installed automatically.
In case You have damaged registry, You will have to do this manually :
* Start Device Manager (Right click My Computer -> Manage -> Device Manager)
* Connect powered OFF phone to USB PC port
* In Device Manager, "Locosto" device will apear
* Double click on it, select "Driver" then click "Update Driver"
* Driver wizard will start, select "Install Driver from Specific Location"
* Press next and point wizard to "\\Program Files\Common Files\Motorola Shared\MotPCSDrivers\Drivers"
* Drivers installation procedure will be finished
Important note for Smart Clip users:
Since smart moto fuks windows registry and inf files, You'll have to run special utility before using Rocker software, in order to clean system from trash:
* Download "Clear_SC_Driver.rar"
* Unpack and execute it
* Click "REMOVE"
* Reboot system and proceede to steps for normal installation